Sunday, June 7, 2009

Singapore Jurong Bird Park!


Yes Yes Yes!!! Today my family and I went to the Singapore
Jurong Bird Park which was randomly suggested by ME!!!!
HEHE!! [My brother was cursing my on the way seeing the birds~]

******

Let me tell you about my trip now! {: Early in the morning, i used
the computer? [ as usual ] Didn't care about packing up for the
trip yet.. haha!

My mother is the one who shout "Prepare already la! Still play!"
:pp!! When i step out of my house door, guess what? I got my first
scolding from my father because i don't want to bring a bag to
put my water bottle.. -,-

As usual, i am so randomly excited about the damn trip! :D
And guess what? Because my father drive us there, so half
way to the Bird Park, IT RAINS!!! FUCK!!!!

So damn pissed.. -,- Yesterday, the weather is so fucking hot!
Today we wanted to go there and have fun, it rains.. -,-

So we heck care? We continue to insist to go Bird Park..
Before we even want to buy our ticket, at the front of
the taxi stand, there are one bunch of CUTE BIRDS chirping
away that caught our golden attention!

After taking photos and all, continue to walk towards the ticket
booth..


Another damn bird caught my blinking eyes again! A Black Swan!!
Chio right?! I know!! There are two of them, but only managed to
snap one.. -,- The other one, when i wanted to shoot it, it swam
away like a thunder bolt.. -,-

As usual AGAIN! Have to wait.. So many handsome guys and
pretty girls are waiting okay~ Managed to hook one aussie guy
over there.. XD He's like starring at me shyly then i of course
stare back right?

Because it's like erm.. Uncomfortable? I DON'T KNOW LA!
Anyways, i kept on seeing him every where i go in the Bird Park..
-,-

Okay! Back to story! After we bought our ticket, we proceed to
the POOLS AMPHITHEATER! For what? If you're a Singaporean,
you'll surely know it.. BIRD SHOW!

YEA! It's Totally amazing okay! Why?


Because the next photo will make you laugh like mad.. -,-
A auntie changing a little kid's daipers before everyone
gets a seat! LOLLL!!!


The Auntie damn pro-ness! LOLL!

For me? Before the show start, I CAMWHORE! :D
Damn brother don't want to corporate with me.. -,-
He gave this retard face for what?!?! OMG!



After finishing our show, we went to see BIRDSSSSSSSSSSS!!
I will not take all the bird la hor~ Crazyness! There are so
many birds please! You go Bird Park and have a look for
yourself.. {:

I only took some!


For your info, i totally forgot all the birds name.. -,- So don't
ask me what is this bird.. :X I took it because it's so damn close
to me & damn SMELLY! :X


I totally hate this damn bird.. -,- This bird flew across my head!
Damn near okay! like it have no eyes like that.. -,-

This bird is in the erm.. Netting cage? Aiya! If you go there,
you see a big netting thingy~ That's where they are la! :XX
It's totally not fun there?

Birds flying as if they grew up with no eyes & brains.. -,-
There's one bird that flew directly to the girl.. -,- But luckly
the girl learn some methods from matrix! If not she'll sure die
with a hole in her head.. -,-

And again~ Fuck the weather.. -,- It rains more heavily.. -,-
So my family & I are stuck under the shutter train shelter.. -,-
Do what? Eat luh!


I had my favourite chilly snack.. you can see the word la hor?
I don't think you're blind.. Don't let me think so.. :X


After eating? Sian.. -,- Camwhore again.. Seriously! It rains
like so damn long okay! Like tap water! -,-

******

After the rain, we went on walking! Seeing eagles and other birds..
Went to the Parrot Paradise too! Damn boring luh.. -,-
Only can hear them "orhh orhh orhh~~ eeh eeh ehh~~"
Nice? No..
Irritating? YES!!!


This is the irritating bird. {:

There's a part which is funn.. :p Camwhore in the Owl's nest
which is also part of the Parrot Paradise.. XD


I super like this photo.. You know why? Because my mother
tried helping me to take alot of it.. But i turn out to be looking like
a pontianak.. [The damn white ghost without body but only head..]
It's damn scary looking okay! [ my mother still say i look like a
girl.. --,--!!!! ]

Went to alot of places too! e.g. Playground.. -,- Retard right?
Pay the ticket money, then go play playground.. -,- RETARD! :X

My father also say this "Pay the ticket see so many trees.. rarely
see birds.." Kind of true leh.. They plant more trees then you see
the birds lor.. It shouldn't only be called Bird Park.. Should be
Birds Plants Park.. LOLL! Good name! Try changing it
SR Nathan! LOL!

******

Before we went home, my parents suddenly thought of the
crocodile farm and the prawn fishing farm! But sad to say, we
didn't get to see the crocodile farm because there isn't any!! -,-


So went into a "Shopping centre" to wait for my father to do
this business..

And i finally realise one thing again!!

I love Merry-Go-Round! :D
HAHAHA! Totally in love with it just now.. XD


See? How cute is it? XD!!


******

Time to go homme! My father went to collect don't know what shit..
We are sitting in the car waiting for him..


******

And finally! DINNER TIME!! We went to Yew Tee to have our
dinner.. So damn pissed off actually.. -,- Everytime, or should i
say, EVERY SUNDAY! We have our dinner there.. -,-
Totally sick! Why? All thanks to my damn sister's mouth..
-,- She love the porridge there.. -,-

So i have the Beef Don lor~ -,- At first I'm like O.o?? Why
the meat colour look like brownish shit? OMG? Does it also
taste like shit too? :XX

After i having a good thought, i put the beef into my mouth..
It's NICE! :D [ My brother says that the texture is like rubber
band and the taste is like damn hell disgusting.. -,- ]

Seriously, I got to say, i got a shock from my mother luh..
When she bring my brother's food to him, she saw that i eat
Beef Don and she's like "YOU KNOW HOW TO EAT THIS ARH?!"

Then I'm like: O.o?? Huh? Why? Can not? O.o?
Mother: No, no.. Because this one hor, guys eat very good..
ME: uh.... oooookay? So? -shake head blurly-
Mother: Nothing nothing..

Shocking right? Suddenly she so hyper about me eating this.. :X



This is my brother's share! :D



Stupid brother block the screen. -,- But nevermind, i look
damn shit in this photo.. :X



And finally! It's end of my day! :D Finishing my Beef Don!
okay, my brother wants to ask you guys what is "Don"
Seriously, i also don't know.. So tell us! {:


Note: I hate Bangladesh now.. -,- Just now i am watching a
performance, they are behind me. They kept on squeezing me
and tries to touch my butt.. -,- They also squeeze me like a
hamburger la! BANGLADESH! ARE YOU BLIND?!?! I AM IN
THE MIDDLE IDIOT! -,-

No comments: