Friday, June 26, 2009

Short updates.



  • Yesterday went out with Zitong & kelly! {: Camwhore alot though.. hoho..
  • Stop telling me Michell Jackson is dead.. I don't care.. -,- I know you will say i am inhuman or whatever.. so? I'm not a fan of his and i never go gaga over him.. If you tell me Lady GaGa is dead.. maybe i will be sad la.. But not for Michell Jackson.. Too bad.
  • I'm going to buy the Canon Ixus 95 IS orange camera soon! :D I don't fucking care if TYPICALBEN bought it already a not.. I also don't know if he buy it a not.. I DON'T CARE!
  • Why so many retards love/wants to have a extended holidays because they think that H1N1 is dangerous? Read This Post from Ailin and you'll approve with us for not extending our School Holidays!
  • Is my Blog really so modernized? Why one university student sent me a E-mail and asked me since when i start to Modernized my Blog? Hmm..

No comments: