Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hates!! BLEOR!


eek!! Yesterday did went to see what happen to the flash mob at the
start.. Because I am not really interested in it luh~ Just want to watch
the bloggers..

Surprisingly some of the nuffies came and approach me and my friends
and ask if we are interested to join in.. All of us are shaking our heads
because majority of them are not bloggers.. And also, Brandon's
birthday is yesterday.. so we are celebrating his birthday lor..

When the nuffnangers are having their flash mob, we are in K-Box..
Totally hate K-Box.. -,- Money wasting and it's very confussing and
and stress when comes to answering/knowing who owe who's money..

Retard right? Totally not fun at all.. -,-

Yesterday bought a mask too.. But i'll update on that for tomorrow..
i don't really have time now as i have to go out for dinner soon with my
parents! :DD

OUH YA! I bought a new web-cam! WOHOHO! :p It's damn
clear and have alot of effects!! Tested out with yaojie & she kept
on laughing at my childishness.. HEHE! :p

Ou, and again. I'm so lucky that i never join the flash mob event.. -,-
They totally look retard and look like monkeys.. -,- Londen's Freeze
Mob is way professional then ours lor.. -,-

Let you see the retard video..

No comments: