Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Moodless...


Today totally mood less.. Don't really know what's the main
reason. Maybe it is because yesterday i can't attend the
mathuafarking Movie Preview of Hannah Montana: The Movie.

Why? Simple. -,- The day before the movie preview, i called
up Rae and check out if she is willing to go to the Movie Preview.

She said Yes.

So i was so damn mathufarking happy & excited of course!
Next day, guess what she do? She told me she can't go
anymore.
Fark ass. -,-

Worst thing is~ She told me when the movie is going to start
in 3 hours when i am still at home.. FARK! -,-

Go around finding people luh~ But everyone is so farking busy
with their hectic and exciting day~ -,- *head desk* Didn't
know that i am so crazily bad luck yesterday. Cool huh? -,-

So in the end i never attend the Movie Preview & guess what
again? Had a fight with my god damn father... -,- Imagine
that we are both shouting at each other? Shit.. -,-

I even cried.. But in the end, i said sorry to my father because my
mother told me to.. Kind of listen to my mother more then my
father la.. -,- Why? I don't know, don't ask me.. :X

Talking about the Movie preview thing, i just farking feel that
she is so irresponsible with her own words la! -,- If you
couldn't go, why you said "YES" in the FIRST place?! You should
have say "NO" INSTEAD! -,-

Most frustrating thing about her is? She purposely hang up her
house phone and don't allow my to call in even her handphone!
Which means, she never even give me a reply if she's going
a not?! ASS HOLE!!!!

Feels that i am so vulgar now.. omg.. -,-

******


Just came back from school now.. -,- Got all RED
accept for my English.. Ghawd Damn.. -,- How cool did i do
for my exams man.. -,- For sure there will be a thunder roaring
in my house later.. -,- See? My mother is now nagging.. -,-
Fark.. -,-

Now say i only can use computer for 1 hour each day!!!
WTH!!!!! MR TAN!!!! -,- Thanks to your
"1 hour computer time each day" recommendation to my
parents.. -,- @&^$@($&!)#(% [ curse & swear]


P/s to Desmond;
Don't think you're so farking clever
you ass hole! Say that i'm hopeless that's why i never go
for the intensive structured programme.. Please la
Clever Boy Wanna Be, there're much more people
out there are more farking clever the you okay! You think
you get class position No. 3 every big shit? Hell no baka! -,-
You're one of the farkers who make my day to WOOOO
baka! -,-


******


Song!! -,- Whatever luh~

This Time




So Hot



It's Not Love




난 정말 당신을 사랑합니다. 하지만 어떻게 말씀 드려야할지 모르겠 네요. 매 순간 내가 당신의 날 정말 미친을 생각 중이야. 벌목은 매우 불안했다 ..
어쩌면 난 그냥 너와 떨어져 이동한다.
당신을 사랑합니다.

Don't try to right click, it's useless. -,-

No comments: