Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh no.


Exams are around the corner again and it's the real last exam before we graduate. Everyone's literally being killed by it and for me? I'm just looking at the screen feeling so lost. So so soooo lost.

Can't wait to be enlisted to National Service and have a good break time from education and at the same time allowing me to think what I want to pursue in life which i seriously think you people who don't know what you want should do this too.


Try to take some time alone and ask yourself this question. "What i enjoy doing the most?" When you got your answer or various answer in any case, write it down in a piece of paper. Then after choose the one that you enjoy doing the most and work full force towards your goal.

"Nothing is impossible if you don't try."


I don't agree on parents forcing their child to learn stuffs that they don't like because apparently it's not their interest and they will not absorb 100% of it due to the fact that it is not their interest.



Like me. I'm in a state where I am totally lost because the course I am in now have no any bit of interest of mine. The reason I'm lost is because I don't know what's the course about and thus makes me not want to listen to the lesson which results to me not being able to produce good results.

True I know abit of knowledge but that's not full understanding of the subject.

Understanding and knowing is two different thing.



So i strongly encourage you know what you want to do in life because you choose to take up any course because it makes a big difference where if you have interest in the course, you will naturally & automatically pay attention to the lesson and thus get high grades compared to being in a course that you don't like.

Love you guys. :)

No comments: