Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year!~ :D


Happy New Year! :D


New year everyone!!

This year's count down seems a little off track and quiet but then overall i had a really different experience compared to the previous count downs I've had. My friends and I were actually hanging around at the Singapore River Bridge drinking over there flooded with shit lots of crazy people and even drunk people that crawls like snail. -_-





Look at the the craziness that's happening!

I totally can't stop myself from laughing when i see this photo cos Rouping looks like she's having orgasm from no where, Pamela looks drunk holding the cup really high & Ailin trying to look cool with the middle finger. HAHA!





Okay although this photo is quite blur but see how happy Pamela is? LOL.









Your asian boy! :P





Say hi to my side view! :D





Make a guess what Rouping is trying to do? HAHA!





Ailin & her classic pose. ♡





Feeling all happy after having my Zui Kuey craving satisfied for my breakfast! :)


We went to another place that day right after we drink but i thought the pictures taken are not internet worthy plus i don't think it would be a very nice image for Rouping cos she look really hilarious and it's only for us to laugh at of her trying to look like some tribal people and i swear it's very funny. HAHA!


Till then I'll see you guys really soon and have a great 2012 like me. Not to forget to stay healthy! :D

No comments: