Sunday, January 8, 2012

@ PowerHouse.


As I've tweeted really crazily of me clubbing @ PowerHouse yesterday & I would want to say that I am not enjoying myself the whole time over there cos the crowd is really insane & I am all the time being squeezed like how we sumo squeezing you from the front and back! Really suffocating!


Look at the crowd! -_-


I'm really impressed how people always say PowerHouse is enjoying. MY FOOT! I can't even move an inch and you call that enjoying? That not all! I'm all squeezed in the middle and all i can smell is not the perfume but sour sweat smell & armpit smell. Enjoy eh? Very much not for me all the time, totally! PUI!



The thing i dislike a lot is of guys fighting in clubs & I witness 2 fights myself yesterday. I don't care if't it's normal or not but hell that the club already look like a bomb shelter that everyone is squeezing like crazy & the guys fought in the middle of the dance floor causing everyone to push from the middle outwards rippling out like water. IRRITATING! -_-

I can't deny that deejaykzee is doing a really great job but hell no for the environment.. I fainted on my bed when i reach home. It's not because I'm too tired from dancing on the dance floor but from the crazy squeezing & the smell of sweat. HELL.





I just thought yesterday night was my worst clubbing experience ever since 2 years back. I never have to squeeze and get stuck for a whole 5 to 10 minute when i want to either get in or get out of the crowd. NEVER! 

At PowerHouse, everyone is SO UNFRIENDLY that they just don't want to move their bloody hell body to allow you to get across. They just shake shake like a worm (everyone does that cos there are absolutely isn't space for you to shake & enjoy yourself so in other words, you see the whole crowd dancing like worms) and ignore you even though you tap their shoulder! So the thing i learnt that in order to cut across, you'll just have to freaking squeeze in or out of the crowd like a earthworm. 

Why am I relating that place so much of a worm place? Forget it. -.-"



Verdict of my experience there is absolutely havoc unless you are really drunk kind, yes definitely you can enjoy your time there i suppose cos you just freaking shake your head and body like mad that most of the time people will just leave a little more space for you. If not, you'll just have a once in a life time experience of dancing like a worm.

No comments: