Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year's Resolution! :D


Gong Xi Gong Xi!~

As much as I know I'm lying to myself that I'm so late for this but well, I will just give myself an excuse that I will follow the 'Chinese Calender' that the new year is about to come which I am quite early for a New Year's Resolution. HA!



Right before i start this, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year!!

According to the zodiac, it's the DRAGON year and it seems like fun this year that the crowd looks more energetic and hype for the Lunar New Year as compared to the other years. (Not fair. When it comes to the Rooster year, everyone looks so dead. IT'S MY YEAR HELLO?)





I have a sudden 'feel' to write this post purely because (god knows why) I always have inspiration at such ungodly hour and I will just keep thinking non-stop going into deep thoughts. Having said that, why not I just type it out to share and I'm able to look back the next year of my 2012 New Year's Resolution isn't it? YEA!


My New Year's Resolution:

1) Earn more $$$  for myself!!

2) Hope I would know what I want to study when I finish my NS.

3) (If possible within time frame) Car License!!

4) Have a decent partner.

5) Being able to start my small clothing business line.

6) Make Youtube videos for y'all? :D (I only know how to dance the best so don't expect me to sing cos I will sound like a crow.)






With so much more of thing i would like to do and complete in 2012, the list will be never ending further more some R21 are not really appropriate to the majority young adults out there to know/read so it's better to keep it within my friends. To clarify, it's not sex. (why am I even explaining in the first place? -_-")

Whatever it is, the first thing I hope it'll happen is number (6) cos it's the easiest and I've long for wanted to do videos since a thousand years back when I first watch Jayesslee! HAHA! They are is was were my inspiration to want to do videos but still not having any courage to flash myself in motion graphics video to the world yet.





Whatever it is, pray hard number (6) will happen real fast. Give me some courage thankyou cos I need motivation to start and also to continue doing videos isn't it? I definitely will not want to stop when I start something or else I will not even start. Am I right?

Anyway what's your New Year's Resolution?


No comments: