Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crazy Radio SG

Hey ya folks!

I can't be more excited then anyone now to tell you guys that I'm officially Deejaying on a awesome Singapore Online Radio Station Crazy Radio where they invited me in to be part of their family to bring you guys the best hits on the radio! Look at me, I'm so excited that I let you guys read such a long sentence with no comma. HAHA!




If you guys have missed my past Deejaying sessions, fret not cos I'm having another one coming right up real soon in the night as I've thought all of you working folks and students will be able to have enough time to get prepared and sit in front of the screen to get ready for my 2hour blasting show LIVE ON AIR!




Deejay: ME!! :D


Date: 12 January 2012 Thursday


Time: 8pm - 10pm (GMT +8:00 Kuala Lumpur, Singapore)


Site: www.crazy.sg




Hope to see you guys there and enjoy the night with all the amazing songs that I've prepared! XOXO  :D


No comments: