Monday, January 30, 2012

Steamboat on Chu Yi! :D


大家好!!

This shall be a proper post right after the Lunar New Year as I've been all busy visiting every where since Lunar New Year's Eve! Though the first post should start from my reunion dinner and Lunar New Year count down but due to the fact that comparing to those two post, this current post requires lesser time to edit the photos. HAHA!



OHLA from Syl's house! :D


Wasn't impress or neither being a fan of arriving the first that I have to wait, I started to camwhore with whatever photo taking devices that i can find and eventually carried out my baby treasure Lumix G3 out snapping away like no body's business.





Ailin, Syl & Me! :D







First Steamboat of the year! ♥ 

I definitely will not forget this steamboat of the year cos it's so far the most heart warming and funny steamboat I've ever had among friends.


A funny conversation I can never forget:

Me: *Bite the piece of toufu* Eh!
(Everyone looks at me)
Me: This toufu got cheese eh!
Shihui: Why? You can't eat cheese ah?!!
Me: No ah! Very nice leh this toufu. :P
(Everyone give me the -.- face and started saying that they want to burn my face in the pot of hot water. HAHA!)



It's definitely such a pity that I can't continue to stick around with them as I've to rush back home to meet up with my own family where all my cousins, 7 uncles & aunties flock to my house.


SO THIS CONCLUDES MY CHU YI STEAMBOAT ENTRY LIAO! :D

恭喜恭喜!!

No comments: