Monday, September 17, 2012

The ONLINE trend for ahlians.


Few hours ago, just got to read up my sister's Facebook and what I saw is really jaw dropping.

You can never going to imagine coming your way cos apparent these are from primary school KIDS and i guess one or two are secondary school students.


Apparently almost all of them ganged up and insult my sister online and even want to have a 1 verse 1 fight which I guess that will NEVER going to happen cos my sister is really strong though like serious. One punch on their eyes and they can go blind left aside saying what I can do to their damn mouth for a instance.









I can never comprehend what 'Zhabor Kia O Valele' is trying to bring across throughout the whole conversation and with 'fankssss'. Anyone please fill me in with the amount of bimbo-ness here?




I'm so going to recommend Megan Tan's school to give Megan counselling cos from what she've typed out, I find her really weird instead of scary. Maybe horrifically weird like ghost?





Look what i mean? Magan Tan is just weird. The only thing she knows how to call my sister is dog. Something fresh?




Can't get enough of those hater's face. Their tragic face just have to be either covered one eye with the fringe, animated photos or not a 100% front profile of the damn face. I wouldn't be only a keyboard worrier cos I've already called up the school the next minute I've seen it and even sent out print by print of all the screen shots to the form teacher. EFFICIENT! :) #lifeofablogger


I'll see how it goes and I'm sure there will be updates.

4 comments:

jetson said...

hey im jet...
forgive me will you... i am sincerely apologetic about this. i know you are really a nice guy yeah by helping out your soster dealing with immature kids like us. i know you would not like to do this either. to deal with immature kids like us. you got no choice but to do this... i hope you would really forgive me .

Jetson said...

hey im jet...
forgive me will you... i am sincerely apologetic about this. i know you are really a nice guy yeah by helping out your soster dealing with immature kids like us. i know you would not like to do this either. to deal with immature kids like us. you got no choice but to do this...

Anonymous said...

Don't forgive Jet. The person that left the comment above. What I can't stand is when people gang up and bully. Please continue to get their "sorry" asses whipped. Bullying isn't cool neither is it gonna get you far in the real world. These
uneducated students NEEDS to learn, not just "say sorry", if your so sorry, why say sorry now? Lol losers. Jiayou! I support you in reporting their school.

Jet said...

my friend said she got bullied... i came to see what happen and thats all i saw. I tell her 1v1 and dun spam which meant 1v1 = quarrel with valere in pm and not spam. not fighting ofcourse... i dun even fight in sch... I said 'arab dog?' because i heard my fren say she is a arab dog , so i said what arab dogs are to him so that he wont get mistook. i said p4 kiddo which meant both of them as im trying really hard to make both of them stop quarreling.
I am realy not trying to deny. i did not gang up in bullying other than telling both of them to quiet, no offenses to both of them.the reason i really sincerely apologized was because, the way i ask 'arab dog?' was like calling her and will make others mistook so i apologized for my bad english and misunderstanding. i am really not trying to deny because i ask arab dog? is mistook as cyberbullied. i published my name because i have nothing to hide. i am just really sorry. i apologized to cheryl and she said her brother will forgive us and would not report. i would really like to sincerely thank you for your big kindness (alright my english getting real bad hahas) for not reporting and forgive me and my frens for the cyberbully. you are really forgiving like your sister. and i began to grew interest in reading your blog too! hahas those live events and food recommendations that caused me to lick my screen hehe. support your blog forever! once again, thanks for the forgiveness!(: i would reprimand my fren for immatureness since you helped us.