Monday, July 27, 2009

SI BEH BUSY LA!


OMG! I've been very busy lately! Totally have not much time for my blog now.. Seriously, need to boost my learning level now though sometimes i tend to feel like SHOPPING! HOHO! [ My usual addiction. ]

I've been going out every saturday to Orchard because, I DON'T KNOW WHY! I LIKE ORCHARD! Hahahaha!

Just last Saturday, i am at Cineleisure with JingYi & Ailin.. We were having our dinner at one of the restaurants & we randomly waved at some foreigners..

Guess what?!?!?


The ultra handsome & friendly foreigner waved back to us and even try to communicate with us while he is on his way up the escalator! HAHA!

Sad to say, Singaporeans are NOT FRIENDLY! We tried waving to Singaporeans and they only know how to respond by opening their eyes widely like a retard while walking away and keep looking at us..


WHAT KIND OF REACTION IS THAT?!?!?!


Can't you guys be more friendlier?!?! HELO?!?!


We ordered loads of food anyway and we can't finish everything!!

JingYi's Burger is ultra huge!

&

Ailin's meal have alot of rice & chicken!

Me?

Finger food & Drinks is enough! [ But still can not finish.. ]


Over all we enjoy our food!



& I WANT FRED PERRY SHIRT!! OMG! Totally in love with Fred Perry now! Want to save up for their shirts or bags.. HOHO! :D

Mind you, each shirt cost $80++ la! So damn expensive.. -,-

No comments: