Sunday, July 19, 2009

Where to start?!?!


I know you guys are so damn excited on what shits i will be posting right? No worries, i have loads of shits to post.. be prepared to spend 20 mins reading t.. lols!

******

Something Bad Happening to Singapore!!!

Received some news from some friends and my brother's friends telling me that on the 22nd July 2009, there will be tsunami happening in Singapore!!!

I don't know to believe it or not.. But it is better to believe then not believing right? Because if you believe that it will happen, you can be prepared and know what to do compared to the others who have not even prepare a single shits about it..

Totally love my father because he already prepared some food for storage and life kit if we were to run for our lifes..

I know it sounds funny la, because i also laugh at my father for doing these.. XD


So be prepared if not you'll regret!

******

Outing with New Friends & ShiYing! :D


It's a fun day overall no doubt i got freaked out.. :/ Enjoyed going out with Mahi & the chinese girls.. they are friendly & funny.

Like the way they scold the malay guy that harass Mahi.. So hilarious & out of the world thing.. haha..

Totally like the part where we are in the cinema, the girls are covering their eyes because they are very scared.. One of the girl is more hilarious asking if any pop-corns are left because she is hungry.. haha...

p/s:
Please don't think that you know how to use bombastic words and other don't.. No doubt i am from Normal Academic and you're from the Express stream, that doesn't conclude that you're way clever/better then the Normal Academic/Technical...

Plus, you look awful, beastly, deformed, frightful, grisly, gross, ill-favored, monstrous, plain, uninviting, unseemly, unsightly, disfigured, hard-featured, horrid, not much to look at & unbeautiful!

I feel like slapping your face when you come near to be like a desperate horny sex maniac! That freaks me out okay!

You said i was boring, unresponsive, self-important, ugly, deformed douche-bag. Look at the mirror how you look before you judge me.

Photos Of the outing! :DD Click Here.

******

I'm A Strong Boy! :DD

Yesterday went out with Ailin & kelly.. I think it should be my last shopping day because i have my exams starting from next week!! Holy!!

Yesterday wasn't a good day because of a guy.. -,- All our moods were spoiled & dampened.. Both Kelly & Ailin were crying their lungs out at skatepark... Surprisingly, i never cry! WOO! :D

I so strong can~ :p


Hope both of them will stand up again & make the right choices.. I didn't give any opinion about the choices that they made because

1) I am really tired of all these shits..

2)The choices I told them were not suitable for them and they will go back to square one which also means that i rather not say anything..

******

Boy's Generation! GOD!!

Seriously saying, they are so gay! God! HOLY!!! They look so handsome & menly, why they are like that?!?! OMG!!!! *faints*




I know you want to faint too.. Let's faint together!

Update:

Now then i know They are Called SHInee...

No comments: