Friday, July 25, 2014

La Salle Orientation Day!



As you know, I've been trying to cope with my anxiety yesterday of my orientation and I'm happy to say that I've gone through it. :)


Definitely the journey to school was arduous. I almost poo-ed in the train cos I was that nervous but thankfully for those people who are with me all the way and encouraging me throughout, believing in me. Thank you.



I really grateful with the fact that I have friends from church who are also going to the orientation. It's such a privilege definitely to know them cos they are my saviour of the day to at least lessen my anxiety.



The orientation had nothing much because all we did today was attending a talk and getting to know more of all the various facilities & helps we can get from our school.

Privileged enough, I'm being chosen to be the group leader for the afternoon. I cannot deny I an panicking but I have to pat myself on my back for a job well done! :D


I've tried to keep everyone together as a team and almost everyone bonded together really well, except for the one or two.

The afternoon activities were really fun and useful of course & I really like how much effort the school is making to make all of us feel comfortable with one another from all courses!





Can't wait to get started with school already though because it looks exciting and at the same time, it's time to challenge myself! :)

No comments: