Thursday, July 24, 2014

La Salle Orientation Anxiety



Damn. Tomorrow will be kind of a new starting chapter of my life. I'm nervous but at the same time excited? Okay maybe more of nervous.


Maybe this is how life is exciting?




I really don't know what to expect later and I'm so afraid that my anxiety will act up. Hope or the best but really, anxiety is not a thing that you can expect at any moment cos it will come any moment of the time.


I really envy people who is without anxiety.

Honestly. Anxiety is already a problem and every time I have to (plus 1) worry whether I will have anxiety. Make sense? It's like the anxiety is making me having anxiety. -.-



Yes you didn't know that I had anxiety because I didn't mentioned it before but oh well. I need time right.



Hope for the best tomorrow and I really hope tomorrow I'll have a great time!

No comments: