Saturday, July 12, 2014

The feeling kick in..



Yesterday I just received the resignation letter for me to sign from my manager as my contract is around the corner.

I don't know why we just behaved this manner?



Before I know about the resignation letter, I can't wait to quit & kept complaining about how shitty this job is but I felt even more shit when the resignation letter came to me yesterday.

Thinking of the friends I've made there & being jobless once again. Oh gosh.





I feel so sad right now & I totally have no mood to work anymore but than again, there's still a period of time to the end of my contract..


Maybe I shouldn't even be afraid or worried cos I know that everything WILL be fine.

I'm thankful though to be able to work in this company cos the experience here is definitely crazier than any other places thus I can say I have sufficient amount of experience for another job coming up. :D


Feels so much better after saying out what's inside me. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments: