Sunday, June 22, 2014

What am I thinking...?


Work, work & work. Why do I have to do this to myself, drowning myself in work..



Used to drown myself by clubbing & drinking non-stop thus found out that it's didn't work..




I think I am sick in my mind after that incident. I can't wait to start school lately.. First reason is of course I am finally doing/studying something that I love to do but the second reason is the one that I think I'm sick. I can't wait to dip my head into assignments, projects, study all day and night to get myself occupied all the time..

Honestly, I don't know why am I still waiting. Why do I not show interest in anyone anymore. It've been more than half a year, I'm glad I've proven someone wrong that I don't & I won't date anyone that fast but I seem to not be able to move on..


Maybe you're really what I said, "He'll be the first & my last.. Someone who throughout my life that I loved the most, who I've done so many things with for the first time.. No one could replace his place.".




On the positive side, he is my drive to excel. Wanting to show him and still make him proud like before.

Just so you know, I still have the one letter he wrote to me of him explaining his complicated feelings after we fought.



I know everything should be gone but I just couldn't bare to let it go like how I used to just swing everything of what my other partner gave to me into the bin.

I don't know why, I just couldn't do it.




One thing I'm happy about is that he's living happily now. It seems so to me though, so for that I'm very relief & happy.

Let's see how long more it takes for me to move on? Hopefully I could really soon. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: