Sunday, June 6, 2010

DOMOOOOO~

Don't be mistaken! I'm not a fan of DOMO for now but i used to be a huge fan of DOMO. (:

Just today, come to came across this blog and saw a post that's on me. Didn't know why but i am always laughing on what was written there & thought this little boy really have no brains or something?

For people who are a little stupid to see or maybe having some eye problems. All my pictures recently are all majority edited on lightings but nothing else. Didn't know why but some joker out there said i kind of have major liquifying  on my fingers or nose? LOLOL

Dude, what for i liquify my fingers?! Use some brain of yours? I ain't FAT that i've to SLIM DOWN my cute little fingers. Further more, what for i've to liquify my fingers to make it look longer when i've already got nice long NATURAL fingers? Are you the one doing it everytime making your fingers look longer? GROSS!


For the nose, yea it's true that there will be ALWAYS a reason for why people liquify the nose. It's either their nose bridge is too low or maybe the nose bridge don't really look too nice. 

I've got a natural HIGH nose bridge which almost everyone around me agrees with it but just that my nose bridge don't look really nice. At least i've got high nose bridge rather than you have NONE! *defensive* (:


Don't dream of me giving you free publicity just for that but thanks for reading & commenting so much. LOL 

Shall keep you guys clueless of who the person is. :p WAHA! Bye guys! :DD

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! He's really funny like a clown! HAHA! Rock on andric! :D

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzz you obviously photoshop other stuff as well, like blurring ur face. -.- try not to be so obvious lah. i use ps thats why i know.....

Ailin said...

Lol, what's wrong with PS-ing and blurring his face sia.

Noone said it's wrong to right? If you think it's wrong, go call police then, see what the police say? Find lawyer charge him? See what the court sentence.

He likes it this way then let it be. Comment so much, this is not your blog. And you don't even leave your name.

Talk so much. Zzz.

Anonymous said...

Ailin, your damn lame, whats with an advice and calling the police -.- I think i know who andric is talking about, but i don't see that guy talking about you even liquifying anything especially fingers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andric. No offence, but you're pictures really freak me out! Not to say others, firstly, know why you're popular? because everyone's talking about you're weird looking pics. Let me give you some advice.. Try to be more natural and not so act cute looking. And, a blog is for anyone to post whatever they feel, so yah. I'am going to post this comment. BYE.

Jansen said...

Since you asked me to be a gooooodboy I shall be so then and comment, anyway firstly, your english language is kind of weird because yes a person have both left and right side of brain in one's head but it's called brain in whole so I don't see a point adding a "s" into your word, 'brain'. Ok, and then yes I agree with what Sara said, your face freaks me out and it gives me incredible nightmares, worse than anything hahaha. Anyway your pictures sucks and you look disgusting in blonde and what's more you look like some mentally ill retard kid. Good luck on becoming better with photoshop and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Anonymous ownage to Ailin! Hahahaha, it's like totally none of her business.. OoOo0ps!
I'am so cute like 12345, HI I'AM ANDRIC ^^v KAWWAII X5.

Anonymous said...

Ailin- he say "All my pictures recently are all majority edited on lightings but nothing else"
obviously LYING because he also blur face what. zzzzzz.

Anonymous said...

Ok Andric,do you still remember that you're a guy?