Monday, June 28, 2010

HURRAY! :D


In a few hours, i'll be @ Changi Aloha Loyang Chalet having my ITE Class Chalet & i can't wait to meet up again with all my lovely friends! :D


I wonder if Changi Hospital is near the area because i did love to pay a visit to those friends there & say 'Hi :D' :O

Did heard loads of craps about Changi Hospital & i wish to experience it myself & tell you guys how it feels. I've been to The Red House but actually it's outside of it because people who wants to go in have to climb in! CLIMB!! I'm seriously bad at climbing & i don't want to land on my butt. ):

Anyway, do hope you guys work hard from this week on because EOY Exams/O Levels are coming! Pass with flying colours & than after have a awesome holiday yea? HAHA! :D


I'll definitely take lots of photos @ Changi Aloha Loyang Chalet to show you guys how it looks like! Not to forget that I've got one Advert coming up really soon in 2 weeks time! So do keep checking up at this space & drop down some comments! :D

Do follow me on twitter @aaandric for instant updates! :D

Love,
Andric. :D

No comments: