Friday, June 18, 2010

The Body Shop All-In-One Foundation [Review]


Have been using this product for almost 1 month & I've to really got to say that i can't stop myself from telling almost everyone i know how cool & good is it!!

First, I've got to say how it really helps me so much that I love this product soooo much & go crazy over it!


- It totally saves up a lot of my money! Because it's a 2 in 1 Foundation which includes the powder & foundation that will give a velvety, matte base!
- The product contains Vitamin E that is an antioxidant that helps to soften, condition and protect the skin & also Marula Oil, a very effective moisturiser that also helps to condition the skin over time. Also provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin's moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness!
- Super chio detachable mirror to put put your sponge!
- Awesome round reflect-able pretty cover that you don't have to open up your foundation to just use the mirror!
- It's able to cover up my dark eye circles really well.


This is how pretty the foundation cover look like! :D

Don't have to do any editing to my face! 


This is the magic that the foundation can do to your face that you DON'T NEED ANY editing to look gorgeous in all the photos! :D

Now you finally agree with me, I'll end this post with another pretty photo to get you convinced it's really GOOD! Haha! :D



Do hope you guys enjoy this post & faster head down to The Body Shop now while they have discounts! :D

No comments: