Saturday, January 2, 2010

Let's say 'Hi!' to 2010! :D



Let me just take it as you guys are having a very good night counting down to the last day of 2009 (A sucky year for me!!!) and i also do have a good night @ Vivo! :D


Just hate the experience of squeezing and using my shoulder as a stand. HELLO? -__- There's one guy behind me who keep touching my shoulder and my back which makes me totally so uncomfortable la! Plus, he's a fugly shit. -__-


There's one more incident is that a guy and his girlfriend being squeezed and the guy was so hot tempered and start scolding vulgarities and blabbering shitss about people.. But the problem is, if yu want to come vivo, you'll have to have this kind of treatment what! You though you're the president of Singapore? Holy shit that you don't fit to be one.


I'll start spamming the photos that we took that night! :DD Enjoy! :D






























Done with all the photos!! Pardon me for all the funny/un-glam photos. :D

******



School's starting in 2 more days for majority of the students out there and of course,I'm totally emo-ing over this school thingy. GAH! -__-


New environment, new teachers, new everything which i totally am still dumb about it!! ): Holy shit that I'm going to go to school myself and endure all the sufferings myself. ): I WANT SOMEONE TO ACCOMPANY MEEEE!!! ))):


Hope that my seniors, classmates, teachers are friendly type. IF NOT I'LL KILL YOU!!! ROARR!!!!! :lll (Joking. (: Ha.)



Will be heading to Dav'es house later to drink and also some of them wanted to play mahjong.. WTH? I don't know how to play.. (: haha! Okay!! I'm crapping here!! BYEE LAAA!!! -__-

No comments: