Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our first month! :D [Part 1/4]



Sorry for the uber delay for this particular post because i can't find a very good and peaceful time to really do this post properly for you guys. (:


As usual, being sooo aaandric, i'm always delaying and taking my own sweet time to prepare myself. I've always been very excited for this day to come and totally can't wait for it because i bet it'll be a very fun day though there's only 2 people celebrating it.

As for the totally main reason for me being so excited is because i can get to go to sentosa and have the sky-ride (I know it sounds very bimbo, i don't care!)!



But before i show you our sky-ride pictures, we actually had our lunch @ the restaurant name Bosses which is totally worth the money!




Mad love the services there as they'll ask you how do they want them to address you. Not forgetting that they really treat you like a boss (If you really have the money to pay after your meal. Totally can't imagine how they'll ill-treat you if you're unable to pay.)!



Our first dish was this deep fried mango thingy. Totally can't recall the funny name they gave it but it's not really nice. I don't really like how it taste but Dave likes it a lot. -__-


I was wondering that mango is such a nice, smooth and sweet fruit, why they have to deep fry it and it taste so madly awful! geh!




Totally totally love this round round thing! It's called 'Xiao Long Bao' in English and Chinese. Can't really describe my ultimate love to this small little baos but you've sure gotta try it to know how freaking-ly nice it is!




3rd dish up is this small little prawn siew mai. Kind of like the prawn but not the siew mai because there's this weird yam/flour taste in it. OVer all, it's quite okay.



4th dish is this very good looking and ultimately tasty rice. My apologies that i can't remember the name given for it but it's freaking nice and it was ordered by Dave. He claims that i have to thanks him LOADS for ordering such delicious food. LOL? Ya, thank you. ((: LOL.




Okay, this is the very last dish and it's not really nice. Funny enough, I'm the one who ordered this dish and Dave laughed at me for ordering this. Being such a smart ass, i mixed the rice with dish no. 4 and amazingly, it turns out nice (I'm such good fusion cook.)!



Over all, it cost $70++ and it's mad worth it! (:



Do stay tune for the other parts as i'll try my really ultimate, uber, fucking, holy, shit ass, [whatever word you can use here] best to be as fast as possible to post all parts out. See ya guys! :D

No comments: