Saturday, January 16, 2010

一日一張. Picture-Yi-Ke.


 17 January 2010.

******


16 January 2010

Motivations. Happiness. Joy. Excitement.


Heading down to town now! Bye peeps! :D

******





Life is getting back to square one where i've nothing much interesting to blog about except for my wulu boring school life that almost 35451235424154 people on the globe is experiencing (Shit it.).


School life is of course very okay for me now and I'm loving it quite a bit. Pizza Hut is becoming my all time favorite and every time when sitting on the sofa or anywhere, i'll think of pizza hut! OMG. -__-


I've got to say this one thing that I don't care if there's 10, 100, 1000, 10000 or even 3465435465 bloggers/non-bloggers in the world hating me in this blogsphere because i'm not living a blogging life/life for them.


You hate it, you don't like it, i don't really care unless you're someone to me. Appreciated that readers actually not failing to keep coming in to check for updates for my boring life (FOR NOW)/updates!

Just to say, i may get a chance to have dinner with Silvia (Singapore Idol 2nd Runner-up) and i'm totally excited! :D I'm always her fan for goodness sake! She sings well and don't need to mention, but i want to mention, she's PRETTY (Though she've got a big mole on her face i guess?)! *rock*


Do follow me on twitter now as i'll be having more updates there as for now because I'm not really able to touch the computer so often due to school work and stuffs!

Follow me at @aaandric now on twitter! :D

Don't for get, my teacher is so ah-li-bah-bah! I totally don't understand what she said because of her accent!! HEAVY ACCENT!!! She's a indian by the way, you can roughly know how it sounds right? I wonder why her accent is so strong compared to the indian friends i'm having.. Any idea?


Here are some photos i've taken.



 

 



 

We'll see you soon! :D


******



12 January 2010, Tuesday.


Busy? After all, it's just an excuse for me to not produce a proper blog post. Having time to go shopping, small meet ups for lunch/dinner or even sleeping now (I'm becoming more lazy FYI! God gracious! But i did not put on weight. :D)! (:


I'm so really guilty for not attending school today again and i know i've been repeating and repeating this A LOT of times and you're sick of it. Have had a very good and understanding teacher to be able to tell that i'm not really happy by don't know how.


Haven't i been resting much and should start doing something better for my life like study hard and stop lazing around? God gracious you guys should work hard too. (:


I may not be a good example for you to follow but one thing i'm very proud for in my life is of course my life that's filled with lots of different people ranging from good to bad and rich to poor. Not forgetting that i've my family and MY BLOG to be proud of! :D


Setting a good example is of course not easy and i'll add this into my GOAL list. :D


Guan yin mah (Goddess Of Mercy), thanks for giving so much but all along, i've not really appreciated what i have but being more greedy. I know you've heard me calling you that night. I love you Goddess Of Mercy.


******




No time, no time, no timeee!!! I've been busy with school lately, waking up VERY EARLY just to go to school. Don't have much time to blog due to the packed time slots that i'm having! ):


I'm happy with him and god bless us that our sickness of cough and whatever will go off soon!! ): I know i've been a very naughty naughty boy, skipping classes, but i can't help it. ): Or maybe that's an excuse? I hate school (ITE) though classmates are really friendly towards me and i really appreciate that. (:

I'll try to clique with you guys and i need time. I miss shopping too anyway! (: I'll maybe head down to haji lane to in stalk clothes for CNY. :DD


See you guys sooooooooon! :D


******




2 weeks 5 days.

Sick but not very sick today. Have sore throat but still munching on McDonald. :l Skipping school for the 4th time and i'm feeling very bad for my teacher, friends, parents, siblings and myself. ): I've let them down like a roller coaster suddenly went down from 50 story.


We've been not really happy with each other lately but we talked to each other every night to solve things out.


Will be heading to town tomorrow with Adelind mom, Liping and Dave for the Flea market and i wonder what will they sell over there? Second hand trousers, 5 piece for $10? Omg. Can't wait to see them. ): I miss themmmmmm!! ):


******




Here by announce that i'm half death zombie who wants to lay in his coffin and sleep for years and hibernate! Seriously, I've been sleeping late at night and waking up much earlier that you secondary/primary students do okay!


I'll not have a proper blog post for now as i've always been half dead zombie and not able to produce some good babies here. -__-


I've been wasting time and money going to school for nothing FYI. -__- I've lost soooo many beauty sleep of mine that i almost wanted to bang myself to the wall for having such dumb teacher to not giving us the timetable. -__- (Maybe he did but i did not receive any.)


Gonna head out now to find dave for lunch/dinner. ((: See ya guys and wait for my babies to come out very soon (Sounds so wrong.)! :DDD

******




First week of 2010 is almost over and what have you done so far? :D I only know i've been skipping classes and can't stop the habit of going out for shopping! GEH! ):


Anyway, i've wasted a morning of my beauty sleep today to rush to school and turns out the class only starts at 3p.m.!! FML! Why can't they stick to one god damn timing? -__-


Not to mention, i can't stand how the teacher is talking. He's so timid? I mean, he always have "uh.. uh.." in this speeches and makes it looks like he's losing confidence or as if I'm going to eat him up. I'm not that fierce looking for goodness sake!


Not forgetting that yesterday night, saw one bunch of guys walking pass us staring at us like as if we're having a very big commotion there that attention is needed here. -__-


Apparently, their stares just makes me puke. -__-

Hope you guys have a fruitful year this year! :DD Plant more and harvest more in Farmville! *Laughs*

I'm going to post something interesting very soon. :D It MAY be up by tomorrow. I'm not sure about it. :D


DOODLES! :D

******


Photobucket

Lunar New Year is coming very soon and almost everywhere you go, you can hear Lunar New Year songs being played! :D I'm crazily excited due to the fireworks and fire crackers that i can play when the clock strikes 12 am (Mind you, it's better than National Day because EVERYONE will be spamming Fireworks like farts.)! :D

Not forgetting iwill be able to celebrate Chinese New year with him and my family. :D


Wish you guys a early Happy Chinese New Year and get more red Packetss! :D


******


Oh yea! :D Picture-Yi-Ke is here to keep my blog living! :D I'm over busy with parties and events that i don't have time to get to sit down and blog a proper nice post (I think it should be excuses. :l)!

I'll be posting one photo each day to keep you guys A LITTLE update what freaking hell I'm up to and not forgetting parties/events that i've attended! :DD


I'll promise to blog a proper one when ever I'm holy free of time okay!!! (: Not mentioning to get some crazy gaga tips for you guys to learn. :DD

SEE YA SOON! :DD




1 week 2 days.

No comments: