Monday, December 7, 2009

I miss my past. ):



Edited: The extremely big  eyes that is being edited on the photo above is on purpose because i find it crazily funny to do it this way.. HAHA! XD

This is me before i go blondey blonde and i miss him. ): Remember how happy i used to be? Being so care free and need not to care so much and just shop, shop and shop and go happy with friends and family.

Things are not very the same now. Losing things from your life may just be part of our life and I'm going through this ever since I'm 4 years old. I lost my grandfather (mother's father) that i love and like the most. ):


Still remember he loved to bring me strolling around kampongs and neighborhood with his car or his bike. Playing with me before i go to sleep is just the moment i feel I'm the happiest little boy ever in the neighborhood (Though it's not as exciting as it is in the theam park.).


Haven't got over how badly my grandfather past away (Car accident) and witnessing the moment of his heart stop beating.


Reaching the age of 14, another grandfather of mine (Father's father) passed away and went to heaven. Unable to say the last goodbye to him before his last breath though all our families are here for a few nights together to accompany him in the hospital.

Maybe it's because he's such a loving husband that he don't want my grandma to see him losing his heart beat and say goodbye to the world and just go off when we're at home just back from the hospital to bath and prepare to go back to the hospital again.


Miss the days that he bought me and my brother down to the McDonald to have a cone of ice-cream when ever we want to have it. Grandpa bought us computers and loads of electronic games and i miss the happy times.


This year's Lunar New Year will be the 2nd year having reunion dinner without my grandfather.


I miss you grandfathers! ):

Ending my blog post with some chio photos! HAHA!



Still remember that we had fun almost everyday.


We can even have fun in the train.



Going crazy/happy is what we only do and care for.




Don't think there'll be ay cance for us to go together like we used to i guess.. Hope everything go smoothly and I WILL BE HAPPY! :D

No comments: