Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Parties parties and parties! :D I Love You 小白. :D



Don't have much company beside me anymore. As usual, love to joke around with people and just had conversation on phone with Mahirah and Brendan separately.


Had great time with only two of them mostly accompany me through my ups and downs. Though having other friends that call themselves as my friend, they don't seem to be one much.


Calling me up only when they have no one to accompany/talk to. Killing your time and donating time to me to accompany me? NO THANKS! I don't need your time!

Thanks for all the invites to parties and call-outs to celebrate Christmas! (: Appreciated! :D


Can't wait for the parties and outings to happen, but there's a saying 'It's worth waiting for something that's worth waiting'. Understand? :D





Got my baby Dorry a.k.a  小白 accompanying me through 1 month of my life and i really like her a lot! She' my first ever rabbit in my life and I'll love her as much as i could because i adopt her! :D


Very proud to be her owner because she knows how to act cute in front of the camera and me! HA! It's really difficult to explain how happiness can make such a big impact in my life. I'm not looking forward to her death day neither looking forward to her bring adopted by other people.

******

小白, I'll promiss you with my heart that i really love you and you're one of the precious gems in my life that i can't life without. You've given me a lot that it's really unexplainable happiness within me. You've opened the door of my heart to shine once again and never cry and you're really a powerful rabbit i can say.

Your actions every second with me just stuck in my brain and aren't able to wash it away. I'm really sorry for the day that I quarrel with my mom over you and I'll promise this will not happen anymore. I promise mom will not take you away from me because everyone in the house knows clearly that i love you.

Though you're a pet to everyone, but you're not just a pet to me. From the day i cried over my mom wanting to take you away from me, i realised i can't live without you though you're only with me for 2 weeks at that time.

You bring joy to my life and we're like brother and sister now. It's just that I'll always have to clean your shits and urine and you can't really take care of me. But you've given me enough which no one can give me. I appreciate it and I'll love you!

Love you 小白.

No comments: