Sunday, December 6, 2009

Need & wants.



Have been spending money like water all along. Uncle just tld me to know how to save money and think through what are my needs and wants.

True that everyone wants a lot of things and it's a never ending list of wants. But what's more is what you need is the most important.

Haven't been needing much things but being happy in life i guess. And i've gotten that quite much. (: Thanks to my friends and families who have got me feeling that I'm the happies kid in the world. HA!


Though friends are lossing one by one from my hands, but that don't make me very sad when come to think that I still have friends and families that really care and concern for me. Proud to be who i am and what i am (sound like as if i'm a outer space alien come to earth).


Will blog more often the next few weeks as there're people complaining that i blog lesser than i used to. What i can asure yo guys is that this coming posts will be more interesting as i've got something in mind to blog! (:


Love you guys much! :D

No comments: