Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear santa!



I've always been wishing that one day, Santa Claus really come knocking my front door or secretly come into my house and put down the presents/present that i wish for.

It's everyone's dream rightttttt... -__- But it's quite dumb actually. -__- Should curse that ass hole who started that santa claus thingy and make all kids/everyone to go crying over why santa is not here!!!


I've almost everything i wanted i guess? I should say 'need' instead of 'want'. Sigh...


I've still have loads of wants in my wishlist and not a lot of people (Or should i say NONE.) knows what's my wish..


There goes my 'Wish List'!!

1) Hope I'll pass my N Levels with unbelievable scores. (This may totally be joke i guess. -__-)
2) Everything goes smoothly next year, especially with friends, family and Studies!
3) ♥♥♥ Ultimate right person of my life!!
4) New phone to entertain me for a while!
5) Hope dad will earn more money and we move to private D!! (My dream house.)
6) Learn how to speak/write/read Korean language.
7) Learn how to sing in a CORRECT WAY!
8) Have my own room!!! (Soon...)
9) Get to go Korea and join SMTown recruitment. (As recommended from my friends that i should go for it.)
10) Look better each monthhhhhhhh!! :D


Shall end my post with a photo again! :D TADAAAA! :D


No comments: