Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiredness lead to no blogging...



I know I've not been blogging for dayssssss ever since i'm away to Malaysia! And ever since I'm aways from Singapore and came back, I BECAME MORE LAZY!!!

My job at Malaysia is freaking easy, Eat, lay down on the floor and roll left and right, shit, ride scooter and stroll around the area (A lot of mad dogs there that may bite, so can not anyhow go wulu place) and play... It's such a lazy 4 days and makes don't feel like doing anything!!!!


I know I've promised to post new videos of my baby cousin and also pictures of my Malaysia trip but guess what?! Just now i went to upload my video, it takes around 1 to 2 hours to finish uploading to youtube leh! SIAO!


Miss my cousins and soon we'll have a cousin gathering to have steamboat! :D


I'll have to go catch a movie later, and i'm still freaking lazy! LAZYYY!!! Should have not agree with taking the ticket from my father's damn hand! Legs and brains are killing me.


Not to forget that I've a very 'adorable' pimple under my armpit! FML. When i realise the pimple is there is when i finish my Mcdonalds yesterday mid-night! This makes me curious if the pimple wants food. -__-

Or maybe they want some fresh air (My armpit smell may be their fresh air hor? -__-)? Anyhow, fuck them for appearing! It's so pain!

No comments: