Monday, March 8, 2010

I call this a stress post. -_-

Life recently aren't as interesting as it used to be. Getting weaker (physically & mentally.) due to don't know what reason.. Joins starts to ache like a old man. FTW.


I'm in the mood for a vacation now than school. Seriously.. It's never ending craving for a longggg holiday anyway right? (Except for people who are fucking waiting for ITE April intake or Poly.) I know you fagg ass out there are having good life waking up late and having shopping madness to the maximum! It'll soon be my turn you faggots! *Going bonky bonkers.*




FYI, today is monday and i've totally got monday blues. Fuck it. -_- I know i've skip school lah! SO WHAT!! SO WHAT YOU FUCKERRRRR!!!!! (Angry)


Ahem, sorry. Apparently i can't really control my emotions. -_- i can see it flying anyhow, anywhere like siao.. -_- PEH PUI!



Oh ya! Recently i feel so neglected by the two faggots (Ailin & kelly.) you know. Both of them keep going for Max Tune (To me, it's a retard car game. I'm sorry if you feel very offended.) and obviously i don't really like to go arcade very often now and of course, i'm left out ALMOST EVERYTIME. FTW.


What's happening? PMS? Woah piangggg!! Why i feel so irritated?!?!?!?! I need CAKESSSSSSSSSSSSS CAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! PUI PUI PUIIIII!!!!



No comments: