Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Must i really have a topic for every part of my life? NO!


As you guys know (Or maybe you are totally clueless.), I'm having a 3 week vacation and until today, it's already my 2nd week and i hate the boring life that i am having for the last week! PUI!


Reason being me being so pathetic boring for the last week is because i HAVE TO freaking-ly save up money to pay up someone's (can't mention names) mom the phone bill which i remember i only use for 2 weeks! But, funny enough, i have to pay for a month's bill! GEEZZ! -__-



Back to the track. Finally had chance to go out yesterday with my buddy, Brendan! :D Accompanied him to have his X-Ray done @ jurong and after that went to IMM to walk around. (: Lots of things happen actually but i can't mention it here because it's not really good to. (:


Being the aaandric is not easy! Why? Lots of people have been trying to have my style of having the hair band on. Main point, the hair band is low!

Everyone failed. (:

Some have the hair band dropping always. Some looks like a pathetic kuku siao. PHAIL! LOL!

******

I've gotta say, when i get over bored, i'll do lots of crazy stuffs and yesterday i did! :O


The uber blink blink side of me! LOL!

Nahhh! LOL! I'm just having fun yesterday night having nothing to do and kept blinking my phone, but than thought it looks disgusting with pink so i took it off and decided to put it on my nails! :O


It looks madly chio having gem-ed nails okay! Sad to say I'm a guy and i can't possibly go out with gem nails right?! SIAO!

This is what i called: "Hey! Guys can even do it man! >:D"


See you guys soon! :D

No comments: