Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun Facts of aaandric. #1

I Hate Doctors.


I strongly believe that out of 10 youth, 8 of them hate to consult the doctors (Unless for MC for skipping schools! That one, we like A LOT!)!


At a very young age, I've always been seeing the doctors like they're my personal once! I can't really understand why is it that consulting a doctor can cost so much when they only say a few sentence and touch some parts of your body to do a check up! I don't see what they say worth our money actually! Same old thing! Drink more water, eat more fruits, blah blah blah..


Another reason for me to hate going to the doctor is because i am afraid of the needles!!! BOOO!!! >:[ Those madly 'cute' looking needles just freaks me out! When every doctors wants my blood samples, I'll always cry in my heart why they want it! PUI!


Last reason for me to hate the doctors is because of those disgusting tasting medicine! KNS! I know! 9 out of 10 youths hates the damn taste of the medicine! Just couldn't get it why some bonkers just like the taste of the medicine so much that they literally go happy-crazy over it! SIAO!


Okay! Have to go have my dinner! :D See you guys soon! :D

No comments: