Sunday, March 21, 2010

Black.


Had not have much time to really sit in front of the computer these few days as I'm really busy 'studying' much and having typical school life with school-mates. (:




Went to newton food court yesterday night with Brendan and Mahirah! Only one word i can describe yesterday's night dinner. AWESOME! :DD


I bet you're drooling now right now yea? HAHA!


Thanks to brendan that he brought us there for dinner and it's really fun to have your dinner there because it's not hot at all! Strong wind blowing on your face and body while you're happily enjoying your favourite food bitch! (:



Had a new lover in my life. He accompany me everyday. Rain or shine. Happy or sad. Mundane or interesting. Love to press on him everytime even when i'm on my bed with him.. He knows how to sing my favourate songs to me and guess what? He can allow me to chat on msn (not like my parents.. Hmm.. )!! I love him. (:



P/s;  I'll wait.. ):

No comments: