Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crazy Dream!


I had a pretty hilarious dream just this morning and decided to note it down since this is quite funny and it's regarding my friend that she would like to know what I am dreaming of that is so funny.


I remember that the dream set up looks like we are in some kind of bungalow that me and my family are waiting to set off to some place which i don't really remember where we are going to but end up we were all waiting for a really long time at home.


This part is pretty crazy already!



I don't know why all of a sudden I am driving illegally in the car and a the back was mummy and my siblings. HAHA!! Than like movie like that, the image of daddy & granny at home appeared and back to my driving scene driving on some weird road.

Not long later I see police and try to act as if I'm legal to drive but end up get caught by the police and call me to get down of the car. HAHA!!



I got so nervous & started to debate with the police and out of no where the police became the friend of mine which is Zhizhang! HAHAHA!





This is the police that I encounter in my dream. HAHA! HAVOC.

The moment the image of the police is my friend, i told her to let me off and tell her that we are good friends and she should help me. HAHAHA!





There goes my insane dramatic yet funny dream that i had today. Hope this patronizing entry will entertain you a bit and stay tune for my up coming post real soon!  :D

No comments: