Monday, December 26, 2011

Patronising!


Wait up cos quite a number of post will be coming up really soon as I've been procrastinating and not editing photos to blog thus piled up loads of 'em to be ready to be publish!



Hope y'all had a really good Christmas! If you're like me spending Christmas alone, fret not cos New Year & Lunar New Year is coming up real soon which I'm really looking forward to cos it marks the end of 2011 and invitation of 2012! As for Lunar New Year, I'm looking forward to releasing the fireworks that symbolize (according to my own way of looking it) the release of all the bad luck, unhappiness and hatred of the year to the air into tiny pieces of dust.

I'll see you real soon with glittery sparkling photos on my blog so don't go away too long! XOXO :D

No comments: