Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A moment of photo craz! :D


These photos are taken way back before christmas where Jaslyn, Rouping and I went out down town together to shop for christmas presents and chilling out. Town was so crazy crowded that I'm so tired of walking in a slow paced behind others where they take their own sweet time and look like they are strolling in the park. Annoying!



HOLAA! How you like me new shirt not? :D









Jaslyn's favorite photo of the day cos firstly she's the focus of the photo and second she took away 3/4 of the photo space. HAHA!









My favorite picture but then I'm kind of sick of having huge ass eyes already. I want cute mini sleep eyes that when i smile, you can't even see them those kind of eyes. :P





Do I look like Shin Chan? I'm the skinny version of Shin Chan i thought. My brows so black & thick! (._. )





































Jaslyn: Genie dance move. Rouping: The Boys dance move 
Me: I'm still thinking what move should i do. HAHA!















Just realize that we're so cool cos all of us are mixed blood! :O 

No comments: