Thursday, February 16, 2012

A little busy but never dead!


Yes I'm back in this little space again getting it running and surviving though I've not been writing for quite some time but I'm still alive and kicking excitedly everyday for work as mentioned in my previous post why am i so excited about it.




If you did follow me on Twitter (@xieQirong) & Facebook (www.facebook.com/aaandricchia), you'll get to know instantly what I've been up to and which school I'm in for the day.

It's pretty much hard for me to have enough time to edit photosssssssss for a good post already as I've also have to be awake early in the morning and never fail to reach home only at night. WHERE GOT TIMEEEEE? :(


So the best now is to follow me up on Facebook & twitter to get instant rant & photo updates so don't forget to do so. :D



xieQirong xoxo :)

No comments: