Thursday, February 2, 2012

Work work! Go!


Lately or should I be more specific, this few days I've been busy working which is a good thing I thought cos I'm not as bored as I am doing nothing everyday staring at the computer right?


If you guys did follow me up with twitter (@xieQirong), you'll know that everyday I'm literally in different primary school thus it's ALWAYS a different working environment everytime which is absolutely so interesting and exciting to visit all the different kinds of primary schools in Singapore!

So far I've visited 2 schools which is namely Huamin Primary School @ Yishun & Jing Shan Primary School @ Ang Mo Kio to work.



I'm going to another school later on at Jurong East and I have to get ready and prepare myself in 18minutes time to head out at 6am to meet up with Rouping!

I'll get back here really soon once I'm free as I've got to do up advertorial so do catch them coming okay! :)

xoxo Qirong :D

No comments: