Thursday, August 27, 2009

Before i start anything...



Just want to warn all peeps out there to keep their mouth shut. (: Either commenting or spreading stuffs.

1) You don't look good neither.
2) At least when i act cute in my pictures, it turns out quite nice. Yours? Shit.
3) If you're jealous about either me or my friend talking to the person you like. Just say it. We'll not hesitate to not talk to him. I know you're jealous. The word is pasted on your damn face.
4) Look at the mirror before you comment on whoever you're trying to comment on. Open your eyes wide enough because i don't think you can see that people look way better then you.


Messages above are not specifically talking about anyone neither is it defaming someone particularly. Whatever insults you hurl at me only shows your inproficiency and limitation of vocabulary.


******


Tomorrow I'll be meeting up with Kelly & JingYi. (: So tired of all the intensive programmes. It's killing me. All the practice papers starts to appear to me like a scary monster hunting for answers. -,-


Worst thing is, teachers love to add time to the particular period. Meaning? The period for his/her lesson is 2 hours. He/She loves to add 5 to 10 min to make us suffer like crazy kids seeing circles in our eyes. @.@


Hope tomorrow will be a better day as it's a shorter day! (: I'll be released from school at 12 plus? (:

No comments: