Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3 in 1!


Firstly, i have to wish Singapore a Damn Happy Birthday! :D Frankly speaking, don't ask me how old.. :/ I DON'T KNOW!!! Slap me please.. :X!

Anyway, hope Singapore will be more developed then other countries and all of us will be rich asses using money to clean our butts.. HAHA!!

******


Yesterday went to the Singapore Eye Centre to have my eye check up.. Luckily there wasn't a lot of kia Su Singaporeans there.. If not I'll be damn pissed because of looking at their damn kia Su face.. -,-

Well, but i saw something very saddening.. :{


I saw a little baby having one of her eye being covered by a pethetic plastic with holes.. [I don't what is it called okay! Don't laugh! -,-]

The little baby girl was crying when ever her mum didn't sing to her.. So sad.. I can feel that she want to feel a sense of protection through sound because she cant really see well i think?

Feels so fortunate that i have everything that is needed..


Hope she'll get well when she grows up.. I love you little baby girl. :{

******



*whip* This is my beloved god sister.. :D Everytime i didn't have the chance to post her picture here to introduce to you guys..

Her name is Kelly Ng & she loves pink! She blog at http://www.i-am-content.blogspot.com


Just to share a small secret with you guys.. I hate to share Kelly & Ailin with anyone.. I don't know why.. :X [Sounds so perverting]

Well, maybe is just because that i feel damn happy with them and they care a lot about me.

Not like some farktards out there.


I'm going to miss them for this week because I'm not going to meet them. Why? Because I'm going in to Malaysia! For What? I don't know.

I'll miss both of you bitches! {:


我爱你们!

No comments: