Thursday, August 20, 2009

Embarrassing or what?!

Today was totally a funny & embarrassing day for me!


Funny is because my mates & I were playing like MAD during recess & it's total chaos. HAHA! Some retards eventually thought that i am a loner & followed them.. -,-

Ouh please, Yaojie was at 4N2? She don't want to eat? & I don't feel like going into 4N2 for today, that's why i accompanied the others! :DD


As i was saying, my mates & i was playing is a very retarded spring! How cool! HAHA! I asked her to pull the spring & not to let go of it. But she was so damn fucking afraid that it will hurt her, she pull while scream "No No No~ Ah!"


HAHAHA!!!! She even let go the god damn spring!! WTF! PAIN PLEASE! GHAA!!!


This is the funn part. The embarrassing part is!


When i was on my way to the class when we are having our recess, my DM, i think? He called me to follow him to the General Office.


At first was like, uh? Did i do any thing wrong? So i kind of spring myself slowly to the office. Who knows! It was actually the incident of the writing of letters during lesson time with a girl!


WHAT DA!!!!!!


Kind of stupid though, the content in it is dumb! HAHA!! It included "rape, virginity, anal & more..."


HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Cool enough, my DMs says that this can be considered as police report.

WTH?!?! MAD? Write these words or even share it with my friend also can be a police report! -,-


Plus, they even said they wanted to tell my parents about it... HELLO? Trying to like get into my freakin life? You even want to control who i am talking to?

I never even got into sexual activities, what's there to be afraid of? WTF la! -,-


I know school is like trying to like teach us the correct thing? But to me, it's more like controlling our freakin interesting life lor! They trying to like make our life boring or what? -,-


& guess what? I only left a few weeks to my 'N' levels & they want me to go counselling!


FUNNY!

Seriously, I DON'T EVEN HAVE PROBLEM, COUNSELLING WHAT?!


I told this to one of my 'O' level friend & she even scold my school for being stupid. It's like, left only 1 week la! Counselling for what? Why don't let us like concentrate on our studies? I FAILED A LOT OF SUBJECTS FOR GOD SAKE! -,-


Also, the reason why i wrote the letter to the girl is to let us be awake! At least we can listen to something rather then being a dead corps sleeping on the table right?! -,-


Next thing i want to rant about is Chinese!!!


Today i was telling my friend this "Who the fuck go create all these ah-ji-ba-lang chinese words that is so ah-li-ba-ba?"


Surprisingly, he was laughing like hell with this sentence, i don't know why.


Then he go on telling me about who is the first human in this world. WTH?!?!? Totally no link?! Never even answer my question la!


So i went to do a research on it, it says that Chinese words have over 4,500 years of history!


SIAO OR NOT?!


CLICK THIS for more info. ((:


So! Again, they never tell who is the fuckers who invented Chinese words! Maybe their bodies are no where to be found, that's why no DNA. HAHA!


Why do that even want to create Chinese words in the first places? Because they are drawing? Or they wanted to find something interesting to do then ended up wanting to be a professors & be famous?


Too bad historians didn't have their names.. Sad..


All thanks to them that people who hate Chinese & they are Chinese have to learn Chinese..
But they are clever enough to spend loads of time to invent so many ah-li-ba-ba words lor!

So don't hate them now. They're clever!


No doubt i pass? But still hate it.. The words are like ah-li-ba-ba! So difficult to write lor! English is way better. ((:

No comments: