Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention 2009


On Sunday, went down to suntec with kelly to find my sister cousin. Before we reach suntec, i saw my cousin behind me on the escalator listening to her music. So darn happy at that time.


She was one of the top 6 finalist who got into Play Babe Competition & she didn't win. Guess who win? I think you'll guess the one at the extream right one right?

Nope.


The winner is the one at the extream left. How cool. She's not even prettier then any of the contestant lor. -,- Whatever.

My cousin's friend [extream right] & my cousin was being madly crazy helping people to pose for their photo taking.

Funniest thing is, the winner don't really have photographers to take photo for/with her. But my cousin's friend, amanda, which is the one at the extream right, and my cousin. Both have loads of people crouding around them taking photos of them. WHAT DA HELL!


Totally pity the winner. HAHA! :D


At the fair, i found my favourate charracter! MARIO! OH MY GOSH~
They look madly cute! :D

My AiZai cousin. (:



This is the girl that i kept looking at. [left] She look like Guo MeiMei!
WTH!! She's pretty aren't she?! :D

This is Amanda! (:
Totally can't believe her age. Kelly & i was shocked by the difference between her looks & her age.
YOU PWN, AMANDA!

No comments: