Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to Malaysia!


Today I had my worst morning! ): I actually thought today was weekday? Then i was shocked & awake to prepare to go to school. STUPID ME!

After thinking when sitting on my bed, i came to realise today i have to go support my sister in the colouring competition held Malaysia. -,-


So on our way to Malaysia, quite a lot of things happening in the car & outside the car. haha! But let's just cut the crap & go straight to the point of my sister's funny colouring competition held in Malaysia.

When i was there, i am very excited because i can get to see loads of excited little kids waiting for the competition to start! there's food store and other stores opening too! (:

So i was kind of bored after awhile looking at those excited little kids. I went to the BIG MIRROR outside the toilet & took some retard shoots! :D [ I'm Fat! ): ]


Walking down so take a look at all the stores.. Some sell sweets, some even sell cloths! Can you believe it? HAHA!

They have a very interesting way of collecting coupons. :p Their coupons are printed in heart shapes. 1 heart shape represents 1 ringet. CUTE! :D


After buying a few packet of sweets & come ah-li-ba-ba stuffs, we went to the place where kids are to assemble & get ready for the colouring competition.

They're really on budget. Why i say that? Applicants have to bring their own table & chair! WTF!! I'm seriously laughing my lungs out out of that man! I've never seen this kind of situation before where the organisers don't provide tables & chairs! LOL!


This is one of my cute cousin! :D He loves to eat like me! But one different thing is, he will not grow fat! So good! ):


My poor sister have to colour on the floor now.. Sighss..

After finihing her colouring, we actually sat down & eat, sing, play, watch etc etc... I actually slept half way through because it is damn tiring!!! I woke up at 6 leh!! I slept at 3 last night la! WTF!


I've found out that my sister is not really talented in art like me. She's more into academic type. My brother? He's clever academically & computer games. LOL!

******

Frankly saying, whatever you say don't really hit me. You look to highly of yourself which i don't think you're any better. No one is perfect neither are you or me. Don't type the words as if you're so perfect that you have the rights to criticize people.

I'm a gay, bitch, slut, whore, bastard, idiot or whatever you can think of. It's none of your business. I guess you'll have to care about how you look first before you correct other people's appearance. Or maybe, learn how to appreciate what's inside rather then the outside.

Giving the term "ah-pu-neh-neh" don't give me a title of racist because i have Indian friends too & i like to talk to them too. What makes you think i'm a racist? Learn to read please.

No comments: