Sunday, April 12, 2009

Everything must be cleared.


Okay, today I'm gonna bring back the topic that I've said last week.
Is it even last week? Let me check..

Okay, it's last week, Friday 10th. If you don't know, click here.
It's about a guy being acussed of peeking on a girl's undergarment when
the guy is just bending down and tie his shoe lace.

I've to correct myself now since she may feel offended in the last post??
[ I don't wish to create a freakin scene man or even havin something unhappy with each other. ]

#1
Wednesday, my class have a very big fight with one boy and one girl.
But the girl ask a bunch of guys for help la..
This one, i have to change a bit. There's a fight between the boys. But she claims
that she didn't ask the boys for help.

#2
So the girl and the bunch of people suspect this guy trying to peek
at the girl's undergarment during lesson by bending down.
But the truth is, he bend down is just to tie his shoe lace what!
For this, i don't know it's the truth or not. But i believe it not the true?
But I've heard from a lot of mouth that he have been taking photos of
girl's undergarment. Which i also don't think it's really the truth ya? [ Halfhearted ]

#3
After school, the two group of students [ i don't wish to say gangsters. -,- ]
go to the opposite of the school to have a fight.. Is this even necessary?!
And also, if you guys wants to solve this problem, why not let the girl &
the guys talk to each other nicely rather having a stupid fight?!
According to the guy, there is a fight and the teacher have to horn his car
before the another guy coke him..

According to the girl, she says that there isn't a fight at all..
[ Which one to believe? ]

#4
I'm neither helping the guy or the girl okay. I'm neutral. If you're wrong,
I'll say you're wrong. Too bad. Now, the guy who is being accused of peeking
the girl's undergarment may have big trouble. The principal may give him
suspension which i think i he totally don't deserve it la!
It's true that I'm neither helping any parties now. And it may be
true that it's not necessary for the guy to be punish if he didn't even do it right?

#5
Anyway, it's just a small matter of a guy bending down to tie his shoe lace
and being accused of looking at the girl's undergarment & have sooo
many trouble. WTH?
It's true that there are a lot of trouble being caused by this incident.
And I'm not blabbering nonsense okay.. Maybe yes? :X

Of course i know it's shameful.. And I really don't hope
this will end up become another unhappy incident.

RE-UPDATED!!!!
NOTEEEE!!!!
: I'm Not BRAGGING ABOUT ANYTHING OKAY! SHYT ASSES!
I'm CORRECTING THE PREVIOUS POST!!! >::{{

~PEACE~

-----

Remember the Award i get yesterday from a person?
Today, one of my friend did the award for herself! HAHAHA!
CHEAPO!! LOLLLL!! [ I didn't know the award can make for ourselves one leh! LOL!! ]

And also~~ I'm gonna remove my Tagboard soooon~~ :DD
I've been saying this for soo long and haven't do it.. LOLL~
Let's do it tomorrow bahhss.. :D

No comments: