Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How beautiful is the new EZ-link card?!


Woots! I've got quit alot of votes from my viewers! :D Thanks alot!! :DD
But it's still not the end yet!!!! Continue to call people to vote! :D
Spam all your friends to help me vote! ^-^ Thanks alot! :D


As today, I want to talk about the NEW EX-Link card~ #Beams & Show Off#


YAY-ness! :D It's new can?! Today I got it from my school. LOL! It has
alot of uses to it. Credit Card, ERP, Cash Card, EZ-Link Card and others.
I'm so excited and wanted to see how it looks at the start of the day! :D

Guess what I get?! :D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Mother fucker! -,- The card to SOOOOOO FULGY OKAY!! FUCK!
Who is the new designer ah?! The Previous one is more nicer la!!

Currently the one that i'm having now looks like a OLD Malaysia Transport
Card lor! And also, why the HELL they use our PRIMARY school days
photo?!?! SO FULGY NERD OKAY! GHAWD!

I look like a blurr COCK can?! SHYT MAN! How I wish to bend the
card into half now.. -,- wth!



Totally now mood to look at my own card leh! So i look at my friend's.
All of their photos are worst then mine.. HAHAHAHA! :XX! Opps!

Well, there's some of them are ultra cute one okay!! LOL! *kawayi neh!*
#slaps# Okay! Back to what i'm saying, my teacher, Mrs Eyvon Ong, she keeps
on squeaking like a squirrel and say that alot of us, when we are young, we are
[ follow her ] SOOOOO CUTEEEE~~ * squint eyes*. That's how she do it.
She's my maths teacher by the way. I like the way she taught us! :D

But today, during her class, I'm so bored that re-design my watch using my
coloured pens. [ hope that it will not smirch when the water have contatc with it! :X ]

And I don't really know why I suddenly like ORANGE~ Yes! :D
And I did thought of making my skin into ORANGE too. But after
a very serious thought, I feel that if I change it to ORANGE, it'll
look so like TypicalBen's Blog LA! So I dont want.. LOL!
[ Stay original is the best! :D ]

Tadaa~~!! Okay, it isn't really speical now.. -,-


WEEE!! Orange!! WAHAHAHA!! :D



Ouh ouh! By the way, I did mention that I'll tell you guys why I want to be
FAT right? It's a very easy answer.. I'm too skinny! LOL!
I found out during a day with my mother. My father also says that I'm very
skinny like a bamboo. WTH! WeiGuang is more skinny okay!! LOL!

No comments: