Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SSTRESS!!!

HELLO! I know you guys will be wondering,
[ Why his blog post today no photo? ]

Because now I'm in the school library! LOL! I'm now
stressing out with the programme tomorrow which is
"Speack Up Speak Out" which is also known as "SuSo".

What I have to do leh? If you're smart enough, you'll know by the name
of the damn programme that i have to present a speech or whatever crap la.. -,-
Why teacher must give me last minute eh? The minute my teacher told me to
do that, i'm in total blackout and shcoked okay!! I must speak/talk to the whole
group of upper secondary leh!! [ though i'm sec 4? *roll eyes* ]

Also, today actually i wanted to go to Orchard after school with my friends
to shopp & chat.. What the fuck, in the end give me this crap.. -,-
Now i'm seriously suck, don't know what to write & say..

Ya, i know you'll say tthat i can blog, why can't i write something for the speech..

HELLO?!!?!?!

SuSo needs me to face to face meet people & talk in front of their
handsome & pretty faces okay! *Some* Of course nervous lah!!
Perhaps, teacher called me to do a topic that i'm totally lost?

Topic:
In your opinoin, why should we learn our Mother Tongue if English is so important
in the commercial world? To what extent do we need to know our Mother Tongue?


Fucking difficult right? [ I know to some of you, it's fucking chicken feet. -,- Don't act.. ]
If you can, please give me some ideas please.. Like one whole fucking paragraph also can..!!

Comment box please~~ Thanks. :DD

No comments: