Monday, April 6, 2009

Vote For the Best Youth Blog 2009 Now! :D


WTF! My ulcer is spoiling my whole day man! FUCKKKK!!! :X

Stupid la! Starting of the month I got ulcer.. ass holess~
Anyway, i don't really care because today i ate Macdonals &
durians! XD

Heck care man!! Though i cant really enjoy my food, SO WHAT?!
Fuck my ulcers man! Hate them alot!! They come every 3 weeks!
WTF they want with my mouth?!

Is it like

Mouth: Hey ulcers, you wanna stay in tonight?

Ulcer[s]: YESSS~~ :D

Me: FUCK! So pain! ARGH! [ How much does it cost to stay in my mouth actually?! FUCK! ]

Seriously~!! Front of my lips have one.
Side of my lips have one. [ This one is like 4 weeks ALREADY!! ]
Wonder which one will come next.. HOLY!!

Talking about this, I don't really know what really happen to the
weather or environment man! It's like *HELLO? HOT!!*
YES! Godness, thank god today it's rainning? But it rains at the
wrong timing.. LOL?

When me and my friend, Yao Jie is going home, it starts to RAIN~~
Gawhh~~ But at least it rains right? Okay never mind.. -,-


P/s; Anyone knows how to cure ulcer faster?!?! [ Don't call me to not eat
heaty food! I needa get FATTER!! ] *Wait! Di i spell heaty correctly?*

Why fatter? I'll tell you next time!!!!

No comments: