Friday, April 17, 2009

Who should i spend my money? Hmm..


Today is a ultra BORING day for me can?! I'm rotting like milk at home!
Thought of calling people out, but no one is free? Some don't want to go
out because of the hot weather.. Fuck shyt.. -,- The weather is soooo
hot la.. I want to go orchard also no mood..

Talking about Orchard.. I want to ask you guys.

How am i going to spend my $300?!?!?!
*Yay-ness*

Wahahaha! I don't know to buy phone, or cloths.. Tell me through my
comment box please!! :DD

Tell me what to buy!!! :DD



Today, i'm in charge to fetch my sister home..

On my way to her school, I cam whore myself.. *laughing at myself*
The effect is sooooo nice & cool please.. Ghawd..
[ I'll post the picture next time.. HAHA! ]


When we are on our way home, my sister asked me if i want to
buy any tidbits from the vending machine, she have money to buy for me.
Of course i said no right? LOLLL

I told her this. "Don't waste money la.. Save it and buy your favourite toytoy"

She Say: "Mommy also don't let my buy toy.."

Guess what i said? I became the good brother.. LOLL
I told her to save it up over $40 and I'll help her buy toy..
*Proud*

LOLLLL I love my sister alot.. If you don't know, I'll play with her
a lot pleaseee~ I'm like a little kid when playing with her..
And every time got scold by our mother saying we are too noisy &
playful.. X,X

Do you have a photo with your brother/sister?
Send it to me now & I'll post it!! :DD

Send it to: Contagioussboy@gmail.com

No comments: