Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Piercing feeling I've not been having....

I'm now in school waiting for YaoJie. She's staying back for Mrs Tan.

why?

Because quite a number of our classmates accuse her of drinking soft
drinks in class..

PLEASE LA! To all the dumb asses who say she's the one, use your freaking brain
& balls please! You are also one of them who drink soft drinks! Why don't you
stand up? Me & YaoJie ae always at 4N2. What prove you have to say we keep
bringing soft drinks?! -,-

Actually today, Syahirah, Siti & i wanted to go to sentosa and play. But
don't know why, syahirah no mood or whatever, we canceled the who thing..
Quite disappointing though, i was looking forward to it actually..
Well, nevermind, hope we will have aother chance...



I just don't know if she's ignoring me or she's having problems now.
I just feel that a knife is piercing through my heart everytime i think
or see her not i a mood.

I don't like this feeling!! I want to return to the past where we are only
purely friends. Everythings seems to change for me now. Friends,
Families, EVERYTHING~ };

Is this part of life? Is it that God want to give me a test? I DON'T KNOW!

Hope for the best. }; I hope i can forget about loving you. I just want
to be your friend.

No comments: