Friday, May 1, 2009

Change, Change & Change!


Seriously, yesterday felt betrayed.. I'll not go into details to that..
but I want to say, I HATE YOU SUCKER!

Seriously, don't know who to trust now in school.. i thought they were
my friend.. but it turn out to be a lie.. am i lying to myself?
Hope not.. I'll not trust anyone easily from today onwards..
School friends especially... SUCKERS!

I only trust some of them.. but i'll not tell you whoo..

Don't try to play with me you idiots.. I'll be more cunning then you can be..
Thanks to Joe Moo that me made me laugh a little when i message him...

"You have a handphone ler arh?"
No la.. just use my mother's phone nia.. no phone YET! :D


Tomorrow going to go out with Ailin jie again!! WAAA! {:
I feel like changing my blog url leh.. hmm..

Should i change??? Tell me!!!! {:


P/s; Thanks for making me to hate you.. You're just a cunning
sucker.. I finally see through your true colours..
Feel like burning you to death now.. I HATE YOU!

No comments: