Saturday, May 23, 2009

HANNAH MONTANA: THE MOVIE ON 4 JUNE 2009



Finally!!! Hannah Montana THE MOVIE is OUT! :D Seriously,
you guys should go check it out!! :D There is a lot of romantic
scenes that is worth catching!! *faints*

There is 2 songs that i specially like which is "The Climb" &
"Hoedown Throwdown"!! Only this two.. HAHA!! But I'll
just tell you on of them why i like it okay
? LOL!

BUT! Before i say anything first.. Watch this music video of
"Hoedown Throwdown"
then you'll roughly know why i like
this!! :DD



Finish watching huh? :DD NICE RIGHT?!?! Feels like dancing with them?
I do!

Description Of Why I Like This Song SOOO Much! :D

Firstly, i don't know what this is song at first, and i went to have a
good search on Youtube for the song and there! I love the rhythm,
lyrics & the
dance moves of the song! Guess what? I got
addicted to the dance moves
and i try to learn it! I guess
that all kids and teenagers like us will like it very much because of
the hippy rhythm & dance moves which will let us feel like
dancing with Hanna Montana & the crowd! :D



OKAY! Since i said that i was addicted to the dance & i wanted to learn
it! Why not i share share the video with you guys?! :DD
*I'm not so selfish uh~!* HAHA!

Learn it before you watch the movie! Because maybe you can dance
with them when the part is here!! :DD
*it's very enjoying! No joke! :D*



There you go! :D Got all the steps already? Haven't? Nevermind! You
still have some more time! :D LEARN IT WELL! :DD



Now i'll tell you who is in the movie okay?! I love this part! HAHA!!!

Of course, the movie will not miss out Miley Cyrus right? If not where
Hanna Montana come from though Miley is not blonde hair! HA!



Everyone knows that she have a very cheerful character which is
very similar to her Hanna Montana Character too! She just loves
to be loud & shining which can let people smile when they are sad! :D



Guess who is this? It's Emily Osment! *faint* I like her very much too!!
Her funny & pretty character just fits Hannah's Character to be best
friends! That's why in the movie, they always do stupid things together..
LOL!!


HERE COMES THE MR.HANDSOME!! AHHH!!!! :XX


It's Lucas Tim!! If i am not wrong, it's Miley's Boyfriend right?!
*admires Miley* LOL! Aren't he very handsome?!?! I bet alot of
Girls & Gays will like him so much.. HAHA!

My Main aim to watch the movie is to see Miley, Emily & Lucas okay!!!
*Ghawd!* I know you'll say i very drama mama.
But, YOU THINK I CARE?!?!



I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE THREE OF THEM!! WOO!!!!



SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

No comments: